Founder of InBody Wisdom, Balanced Wellness, and Primal Play Movement, Nancy Parker weaves ancient wisdom and modern science to restore balance in the body, mind, and heart.
For over 20 years, Nancy has facilitated thousands of groups & individuals, to open their hearts, move through stuck places and experience radiant health, integrating body wisdom from the physical to the subtle dimensions. Her expertise lies in facilitating emotional freedom and health on all levels using movement, mindfulness, energy medicine, and holistic health principles.
As a Coach she supports highly sensitive people and empaths to clarify boundaries and express their desires from a grounded, open heart, igniting & anchoring a connection to power, clarity, and joy like never before!
Whole body, whole brain integration training, along with Nancy’s informative, playful approach to health and wellness, makes her a highly sought-after facilitator in the U.S. and abroad.
Nancy’s professional background
- B.S. Honors in Exercise and Sports Science
- C.H.E.K Level II Practitioner for Corrective Exercise
- C.H.E.K Level III Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Stott & Physicalmind Pilates Instructor
- Certified Metabolic Typing Diet Advisor
- Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Coach
- Reiki Master
- Dancing Freedom Facilitator
- Wellcoaches training
- Kundalini Dance Ecstatic Awakening Training
- Tantra Counselor Training
- Access Consciousness Bars Training
- Thomas Hubl Advanced Authentic Awakening Trainings
- Founder, Producer & Facilitator at Ecstatic Dance San Diego
- Head of Therapeutic Exercise Department, Holistic Wellness Coach and Pilates instructor at world class fitness destination spa, Rancho La Puerta
- Director of Physical Activity, Optimal Health Coach at Optimal Health & Prevention Research Foundation
- Research Assistant to Paul Chek, founder of the CHEK Institute
- Corrective Exercise Specialist & Holistic Lifestyle Coach for Dr. Daniel Kalish, The Natural Path
- Over 20 years experience in fitness and physical therapy facilities, specializing in orthopedic injuries including disc/spine issues, athletic & overuse injuries, preventative & post surgical strengthening, postural therapy. Wellness coaching, support and accountability for healing for digestive issues including food intolerances, leaky gut, and I.B.S., and hormonal imbalances including adrenal fatigue.
Hear what Nancy’s clients are saying